Junior Actuarial Analyst,
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Guy CarpenterJob ID R_057045-en Apply
Are you currently working as an actuary in Singapore? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problemss? Are you determined to excel and develop a career within the Reinsurance industry and eager to work alongside equally ambitious professionals in a high-performance environment where every individual contributiotn counts? Then you are the type of person we are looking for and can offer a role with the following responsibilities.
- Provide actuarial and financial modelling consulting services to clients and colleagues
- Model the probability distributions of the gross/ceded/net underwriting results of an (re)insurance client
- Analyse how the distribution of results and relevant risk measures change as a result of applying various proposed reinsurance alternatives
- Utilise cost/benefit analysis to advise brokers and clients “optimal” reinsurance programs based on risk tolerance levels
- Respond to client queries and concerns, resolving issues promptly
- Document external correspondence and telephone conversations in accordance with GC procedures and Professional Standards
- Provide technical training to clients and colleagues
The successful candidate will possess a degree in one of the following; Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science. You will possess excellent communication, presentation and project management skills coupled with the ability to manage significant workflows. Knowledge of R or Python plus progress with actuarial exams.