Performance Reporting Analyst
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_060854-en Apply
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset — their people. Mercer’s more than 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With 57,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Client Performance, Analytics and Operations specialist
A great opportunity exists in the Investment business for a Client Performance analytics analyst. If you have an eye for detail, like working with data, and are passionate in developing yourself in the field of Investments, then this could be for you! The role of a Client Performance analytics analyst is to support the investment consultants in all aspects of portfolio performance reporting work, focusing on our fast-growing Delegated Solutions business in Asia (predominately in Singapore and partially in Hong Kong).
You will act as the reporting analyst for clients on our Delegated Solutions platform as well as for our retainer business and will be the main contact internally for a variety of portfolio performance-related matters. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Producing and checking complex investment performance reports for accuracy, including generating performance numbers on an ad-hoc basis
· Supporting the processing of rebalancing requests/transactions dealing forms/cashflows, as well as queries regarding subscriptions/redemptions and cash management flows
· Analyzing different investment portfolios including fund characteristics and transforming raw data to visual aids that explains how the investment exposures of different funds impact the overall portfolio performance
What we’re looking for:
As the successful candidate you will have exposure within an analytical role and demonstrate a strong interest in Investments. Additional skills and knowledge required are:
· Competency in numeracy and analytics
· 2-4 years’ experience in an investment performance reporting or related role
· Tertiary qualification preferably in Finance, Business, Economics or other related discipline
· An understanding of investment markets and products as well as the management of assets
· Sound problem solving and attention to detail
· Organisational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Any interested parties, please register your CV to Mercer’s career website: https://careers.mmc.com/Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.