Regional Global Mobility Analyst
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_047754-en Apply
- An opportunity to work for a market leader
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and intellectually stimulating environment
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
Mercer is a global consulting leader in Health, Wealth and Career. We work collaboratively with our clients to transform strategy into practical actions that drive results. Our deep expertise, powerful insights, and real-world solutions help the people and organizations we serve take steps today to secure a better tomorrow. Our passion is making a difference in people’s lives. For us, it’s not just a business — it’s a mission. Our more than 20,000 employees work every day to improve the health, wealth, and careers of more than 110 million people globally. It’s how we make tomorrow, today
We are now seeking bright and ambitious individual to support our Global Mobility Team.
The role will report into the Global Mobility Regional Practice Leader for Asia, Middle East, Africa and Turkey, and will focus primarily on the following activities:
- Supporting the administration, data analysis and preparation of draft deliverables for Mobility Consulting projects
- Providing basic advice and support on Mercer's Mobility products, methodologies and events to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Assist with the planning, organization and coordination of Mobility Training Workshops and Forums
- Support Business Development activities, such as preparation of basic fee quotes and proposals
- Under direct supervision, support data analysis, drafting of deliverables and other delegated activities in the delivery of Global Mobility consulting projects
- Provide information and basic advice regarding Mobility products to Mercer colleagues and external clients
- Provide support to Mercer colleagues in Growth Markets by answering queries regarding Mobility methodologies, tools, templates, workshops, forums, and other existing standard offerings.
- Provide basic support on commercial and business development activities.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, click APPLY NOW!