Regional Senior Analyst
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_044845-en Apply
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading Fortune 500 company’s delivering quality products and solutions in the Compensation and Benefits line of the business? Are you up for a challenge and to further enrich your career? Join Mercer, a leading consulting firm with an unsurpassed global reach!
As part of this dynamic team you will be involved in the following:
- Build & maintain strong client relationship with key accounts and/or assigned industries
- Ensuring Survey activities like renewals , invoicing , data validation, data collection & data processing are on time and high quality
- Able to address client queries related survey findings to client and provide appropriate and tailor-made solutions to address specific client needs.
- Prepare presentations and/or support any custom survey/project assigned
- Planning and organizing pre and post survey meetings
- Participate as a team member on consulting projects
- Serves as first point of contact for day-to-day communication with numerous and/or complex accounts, follows up on correspondences and manages/maintains communications.
- Develops and communicates an understanding of client businesses by conducting and analyzing client research, research on industry issues, preparing benchmarking studies and creating risk maps for internal and external use.
- Supports colleagues by managing day-to-day aspects for designated accounts and conducting ensuing account management tasks including completing billing transactional work, generating and coordinating calendars and timelines, liaising between internal senior professionals and business accounts, and generally representing the business to ensure satisfaction, compliance and allow for senior level colleagues to focus on growth efforts.
- Manages account concerns or issues encountered and successfully addresses small and complex problems in a timely manner, applying judgement as to when and what to escalate up to senior colleagues.
- Collects insights and information on relationship satisfaction and reports results to senior colleagues offering context and suggestions when needed to best ensure account satisfaction and retention.
- Begins to build relationships with professional counterparts at client organizations.
- Maintains a fluency in the Company's various service offerings and market trends to enrich work performed and develop sales capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimal years of relevant corporate HR experience or consulting experience
- Basic Compensation and Benefits Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Attention to details and initiative
- Able to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint