Senior Finance Partner
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_056317-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Finance Business Partner
We are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join our Asia Finance team.
This position is based in Singapore and is a strategic FP&A focused business partner to Regional Business Leaders across Asia supporting on a wide range of financial management, strategy, profitability and budgeting.
- Learning across multiple geographies
- Leading the forecasting, budgeting process for multiple countries ensuring timeliness, accuracy and efficiency of the process
- Facilitating and presenting monthly financial reviews for senior leadership
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing and interpreting financial data from multiple data sources, making comparative analyses, offering alternatives and preparing financial plans
- Continually identifying areas of risks and opportunities through identification of emerging trends with supporting analysis.
- Creating new methods of modeling, forecasting and planning on an ad hoc basis.
- Being a proactive strategic partner to influence and build out the capability and work collaboratively with team across Asia
- Communicate and articulate with senior Stakeholders and CCEO across multiple lines of business
- Relevant university degree or qualified to CA.CFA
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a dynamic high growth environment
- Either from a Insurance, banking or consulting background in a strategic finance business partner role
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, including to the executive level
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion reporting
- Knowledge of consulting business is a plus
- A curious mindset
Why apply? We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organisation with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.
Are you interested? Please apply via our Online-Tool and a member of our TA team will get in touch with you.