Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_056860-en Apply
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Mercer works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our business across International region, we are looking for
Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A
- Works very closely with the business in generating monthly reports across countries for the Career business
- Conducts the month end close process by preparing customized reports, researching complex general ledger activities and variances to budget and prior year.
- Creates regular sales reports across different solution segments and industry forums
- Assesses application of financial data and quantitative analyses, in order to support sound and defensible recommendations.
- Implements financial planning information, to support standardization of processes and outcomes.
- Conducts complex audit activities, in order to comply with requirements; provides direct support on any additional strategic/financial initiatives that are requested of the FP&A team.
- Reviews best practices policies and provides recommended changes, as appropriate, in order to maintain compliance with regulatory standards.
- Communicates with management on a consistent basis, to ensure sound fiscal management.
- Evaluates financial plans by identifying financial outcomes and potential returns.
- Updates more complex financial database by entering, verifying, and securing data.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing and interpreting financial data, making comparative analyses, offering alternatives, and preparing financial plans.
- Prepares financial planning information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Develops budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Reconciles financial transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Improves financial planning job knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating
Why apply? We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organisation with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.
Are you interested? Please apply via our Online-Tool. You find further information on www.mercer.com.sg