Relationship Manager- International Medical Insurance
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: MercerJob ID R_060336-en Apply
Relationship Manager – International Medical Insurance
Mercer is a global and prominent consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and merger/acquisition services and solutions. Its business creates more secure and rewarding futures for their clients and employees through designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers for work needs. Mercer is one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Job Profile Summary
This position manages department or small unit that includes multiple teams led by Managers and/or Supervisors in Health & Benefits Consulting who lead consulting engagements for larger clients.
Responsible for growing revenue through lead generation, support of sales professionals, and expanding our relationship with existing clients and is often considered the relationship manager.
- Leads complex client engagements, with accountability for revenue and profitability of client accounts and projects.
- Determines the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles and responsibilities within the client team.
- Oversees multiple project managers, ensuring the team is within budget, on time and producing work consistent with client expectations. Clarifies and resolves unique and difficult issues related to client deliverables.
- Leads the development of sophisticated solution design for clients.
- Generates revenue through the acquisition of new clients, cross-selling to current clients and extending current client engagements.
- Hires, manages, develops and evaluates a team of professionals.
- Identifies and secures project resources ensuring work is leveraged to the right skill and career level, and provides development opportunities for team members.
- Participates in the development of new intellectual capital and marketing material, delivers conference papers or presentations, and leads or participates in the development of tools or processes that can be leveraged for multiple clients.
- Helps guide and direct long-term business strategy, direction and focus.Prepares periodic reports and analyses used to plan and manage the investment consulting business.
- Candidate must have relevant prior experience in the Health and Benefits consulting area, namely international medical
- Managed small teams of 3-5 people
- Possess positive “Can do” attitude strong personality
- Good communicator and team player
- Ability to work and manage relationships with clients and the wider Mercer team
Why apply? We are offering the opportunity to develop your career in a corporate environment and working in an international organisation with the best and brightest people and colleagues who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients – and by ourselves.
Are you interested? Please apply via our Online-Tool. You find further information on www.mercer.com.sg