Secondary Locations: Somerset,New Jersey,United States;Saddle Brook,New Jersey,United States;
MMA Northeast Associate Producer Program
In order to create and sustain a competitive advantage, we feel strongly that attractingand retainingthe best talent in the market is our top priority. Our Associate Producer Programfocuses on providing the tools, resources, mentorship and most importantly – sales acumen to recent college graduates who are looking to build a career in Insurance Sales. MMA Northeast will provide you with an extensive training program over a 6-month period with the goal of building you into an all-encompassing Sales Producer for Marsh & McLennan Agency.
This multi-dimensional experience uses interactive sessions with senior leaders, group discussion, business simulation, networking and mentoring opportunities to provide valuable impact and experiences before moving into a Producer role. This is an engaging, high-energy and fun program, so apply if you want the opportunity to…
· Directly work with your sales coach and team in developing new prospects, qualifying through R&D, and following through with an entire sales cycle
· Learn MMA-NE’s proprietary sales model and how to apply it in a business setting
· Collaborate with sales and service to accomplish wins and create engagement
· How to increase your visibility and brand, network, influencer mentality
· Utilize world class resources and sales tools in order to maximize ROI from sales/prospecting efforts
· Build Sales Discipline – building workweeks and routines – time and effort, metrics utilization
· How to achieve your own personal goals
· Develop your professional skills through on-the-job learning, technical training and leadership exposure.
Associate Producers will graduate into a Producer role upon completion of the Associate Producer training program. Sales Producers will:
- Sells consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues – both inside and outside the world of Risk Management & Insurance
- Develop a database of qualified leads through cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.