Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Company: MarshJob ID R_066488-en Apply
- Fantastic opportunity – due to growth this role may become permanent.
- Work with top end clients in a rewarding team environment
- Beautiful modern offices located in the prestigious Barangaroo precinct
About the role
To provide assistance to Senior Account Executives, in all aspects of client service, including administration, technical support and business development through the accurate, efficient and timely production of all policy and related documentation. Working with transportation clients covering trucking and rail you will require a minimum 2 – 3 years’ Corporate Insurance experience.
This role is a 12 month maternity leave contract to join the Real Estate and Auto Practice. This role would work with and support the existing team and service clients in the Real Estate and Property Professions sector. The successful candidate would be involved in supporting on and servicing clients that are part of a large flagship Real Estate scheme and supoprting on and servicng other property professions business managed in the segment.
Knowledge and skills
- At least 3 years broking experince
- Claims Made product experience is preferred
- Tier 1 in insurance broking
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work within a team
- Comfortable and experience working with technology (solutions)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Insurance knowledge
- Support the achievement of high levels of client satisfaction through effective administrative support to Account Executives and Senior Account Executives.
- Support effective working relationships with insurers as required by A/C Executive/Senior A/C Executive.
- Adhere strictly to the Company's Quality practices and other systems and procedures.
- Comply fully with the Company's Errors and Omissions avoidance policy.
- Timely and accurate production/processing of:
- invoices and related policy accounting documentation;
- quotation and placing slips;
- premium and adjustment calculations;
- information and documentation for Pre-Renewal and Broking meetings;
- draft policy wordings and endorsements for review by Account Executives;
- draft renewal reports and insurance manuals;
- certificates of currency;
- up to date computer system records;
- current and outstanding documentation follow ups;
- all other documentation.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Marsh. Apply now, by sending your resume and cover letter to Kelly Gibbs by using the link below.
Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process. Once you have completed and returned the HireVue video interview a member of our Talent Acquisition team will make contact with you within two weeks. We hope you enjoy the process and look forward to viewing your interview very soon.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.