National Client Services Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Secondary Locations: Melbourne,Victoria,Australia;
Company: MercerJob ID R_054096-en Apply
- Advance your Financial Advisory Career with us!!
- Highly engaged, collaborative team looking for a liked-minded Leader
- Make tomorrow, today by joining a growing, global Financial Services company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Advice team as a Team Leader, Client Service Officer in our Sydney office. The Client Service Officer (CSO) acts as the intermediary between Mercer Financial Advice clients and Financial Advisers. The primary focus of this role is to manage client relationships while supporting the Financial Advice team in providing our clients with quality advice. As Team Leader, you will manage a national team of 18 Client Service Officers across 7 Mercer Financial Advice offices, nationally. We service thousands of private clients, Mercer’s corporate, industry and public sector client base, as well as the Mercer Super Trust.
About the Role
Reporting to the national Adviser Services Leader, you will scope, manage, recommend and implement best practice solutions across multiple products, platforms and clients while working closely with various internal administration, operations and strategic leaders and other internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include managing, prioritising, coordinating and reporting on the workflow of your CSO’s, managing the project to review our operating model and acting as an escalation point for your team and the business.
You will also continue to define and enforce business process and knowledge, utilizing your Project Management and Business Analysis skills to ensure current and future products and processes are delivered within business expectations and with an enhanced client experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an enthusiastic, self-motivated team leader that thrives on challenges, loves to achieve targets and focuses on consistently providing exceptional customer service.
- 5+ years’ experience in either: superannuation and advice administration, client management, Team leader experience preferred, a BA and or a technical/management role in the financial services industry.
- Previous knowledge and or experience within the financial planning or superannuation industry of at least 3 years
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a high performing team
- Focus on continuous improvement and ability to implement process improvements and drive efficiencies and an ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and an ability to multi task and manage various service standards and deadlines
- Strong leadership/people management capabilities & experience with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong motivator with exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound Business Analysis methodologies and skills and an ability to research and clearly articulate and communicate technical information/concepts.
- Outcomes driven with adherence to deadlines and legislative requirements.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic and international organization please direct applications to Margaret Dillon using the link below. We look forward to your application letter and resume.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.