Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Company: MercerJob ID R_024359-en Apply
- Reviews various internal regulatory reports to ensure compliance with all internal policies, procedures and governmental regulatory requirements.
- Receives and reviews all Defined Contribution (“DC”) Subpoenas.
- Monitors, tracks and distributes subpoena summary reports to requestor.
- Communicates with requestor and serves as liaison between requestor and business partners to respond to follow up inquiries.
- Processes Federal and State Levies.
- Makes determination on appropriate actions and follows up internally and externally as needed.
- Facilitates potential fraud or forgery investigations.
- Acts as liaison between participant and banks, collect information and prepare filings for final review.
- Assists and/or develops training materials/bulletins to increase communication of compliance topics and initiatives.
- Prepares various reports for senior leaders and others as needed.