Associate Client Executive - Aviation
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Secondary Locations: Montreal,Quebec,Canada;
Company: MarshJob ID R_052237-en Apply
Supporting the Client Executive in interfacing with the client and insurers, this candidate is the point of contact for daily communication with the client and preparation of underwriting information for submission to the underwriter, on private aviation business.
- Individual client contact
- Application review prior to providing a quotation
- Binding of insurance on behalf of underwriters in accordance with the Binding Authority
- Underwriter contact for referrals that fall outside the Binding Authority
- Entry of client information into the Velocity Platform
- Assist in the developing and testing of the web and Velocity platforms
- Quality control of documentation issued to client.
- Accounts receivable
- Assist other Marsh colleagues nationally
- Assist in placing of other private business outside the Binding Authority
- Assist client executive as required.
- 3-5 years of either aviation or brokerage or aviation underwriting experience
- Must be bilingual in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to obtain licensing in all provinces and territories
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.