Associate Client Executive - Multinational Client Service
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_048712-en Apply
This role is responsible to service large and complex accounts across various industries or specialties, with specific focus on multinational accounts .
Also responsible to:
- Lead/support the sales strategy for managed accounts leveraging an in-depth understanding of client needs, market trends and internal product or service offerings.
- Lead/support new business opportunities which are aligned our risk segment and industry.
- Attends and participates in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company.
- Lead/support delivery of ‘Best in Class’ solutions and service to clients through collaboration across the organization.
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to junior colleagues / new graduates
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial lines.
- Holds appropriate broker’s license(s) for the Province of Ontario, as a minimum.
- Possess a solid understanding of property/casualty insurance principles and risk management concepts.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in email, word processing and spreadsheet software, as well as working knowledge of presentation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, Detail and Results-oriented with a strong client service focus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing work, multi-tasking and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.email@example.com
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.