Associate Client Executive
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_035076-en Apply
In this dual function role of both Client Executive and Client Representative you will be responsible for the support of senior level Client Executives and also the management of a client book. You would be responsible for growing satisfied client relationships, supporting and acquiring new clients and the delivery of the firm’s resources for the overall benefit of the client and the firm.
Additionally you would also:
- Handle sales and/or relationship management activities with clients and prospects in order to originate new client relationships and/or expand and retain existing relationships.
- Partner with various account management teams to provide superior client service
- Initiate new revenue for the firm through the acquisition of new clients or the expansion of revenues from existing clients
- Achieve yearly sales targets
- Develop strong relationships with professional counterparts at client organizations
- Attends and participates in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company.
- RIBO licensed or willingness to obtain
- 2 years+ experience
- Experience in commercial insurance
- sales experience is preferred
- has or will obtain CIP or CRM
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.email@example.com
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobalMarsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.