Client Executive - FIPS
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_058411-en Apply
The Client Executive is responsible for growing satisfied client relationships, a profitable book of business and acquiring new clients. Partners with various practices to provide superior client service.
- Drives Marsh institutional relationships with clients through collaboration across practices, geographies, and MMC companies.
- Builds and maintains effective and sustainable relationships with clients on an enterprise-wide basis. Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect’s issues and objectives.
- Understands the client’s business objectives and leads the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs. Effectively presents the solutions to the client/prospect and negotiates compensation, ensuring that the full scope of services is priced appropriately.
- Leads communication between the client and the service team members locally, nationally and/or globally. Oversees quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines.
- Documents the scope of service and compensation in a Client Service Agreement.
- Reports At-Risk and Lost accounts and executes Zone client retention strategies.
- Acts as a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Develops a strategic business plan for portfolio of clients and prospects to meet specific retention and sales goals.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing overall client satisfaction.
- Retains and expands existing client relationships and acquires new ones to meet specific retention, profitability and growth goals.
- Creates a budget for each client in conjunction with Client Advisors and Consulting colleagues.
- Manages the financial performance of his/her book of business.
- Leads client service team; coaches and develops team members.
- Leads the service team by setting goals, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions (E&O).
- Drives toward building identified Client Development competencies for self.
- Develops and maintains a fluency in MMC/Marsh’s service offerings.
- Responsible for the execution of effective service management protocols including:
- Internal Account Planning
- Strategic Client Reviews
- Renewal Strategy Meetings
- Client Service Agreements
- Account project management
- Client Survey and Feedback Protocol
- Appropriate Pricing of Accounts
- Focuses on meeting the standards of the organization, including Marsh’s Professional Standards, Compliance policies and programs and any internal quality measures.
- 5 years+ commercial insurance experience
- Experience working on financial institution accounts would be an asset
- Possesses developed insurance brokerage, account management and servicing skills
- Must be methodical and have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple global accounts
- RIBO licensed or willingness to obtain one
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.email@example.com
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity