Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_053502-en Apply
The Client Representative contributes to the growth of revenue by assisting in the design of insurance solutions to meet client needs.
- Prepares underwriting specifications and evaluates quotes from underwriters.
- Assists in producing client proposals, analysis and presentations as required.
- May develop account income forecasts, monitor budgetary functions and billing activities.
- Manages the billing and receivable activity on assigned accounts.
- Interacts regularly with senior level managers, clients and underwriters.
- Participates in client meetings and group presentations.
- Reviews policies and initiates draft recommendation for coverage.
- Request changes from underwriters.
- Develops, monitors, updates and ensures compliance with Renewal Action Plan.
- Provides assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues.
- Capable of independently servicing a limited number of less complex accounts, acting in a Client Executive/Marketer capacity.
- Provides direction, coaching and mentoring to Insurance Assistants with feedback on performance.
- May manage the certificate and auto ID process.
- Complies with Marsh Excellence and Professional Standards to ensure quality service to all clients.
- Post secondary education or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 4 years progressive Client Representative experience.
- Holds appropriate license.
- Has a solid understanding of property/casualty insurance principals.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in email, word processing and spreadsheet software as well as working knowledge of presentation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented with a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing work, multi-tasking and consistently meeting deadlines.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.email@example.com
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.