Client Service Representative- Commercial Programs
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_074830-en Apply
The Client Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional and professional customer service across a number of communication channels to our Commercial clientele by answering product and service queries, amending coverage and/or policy details, completing a needs analysis and recommending coverage, thorough coverage explanations, empathetic claims handling, ability to bind new business where appropriate to ensure coverage and premium needs are met. The Client Service Representative is also responsible for maintaining accurate & timely client records in accordance with company guidelines.
- Respond to client requests and inquiries across a number of channels in a prompt and professional manner and process timely and accurate completion and/or submission of client requests in accordance with carrier guidelines.
- Ability to analyze, counsel and recommend coverage, identify and fill coverage gaps, identify cross sell opportunities etc.
- Provide quotations, explain and select coverage based on a thorough needs analysis, prepare applications and submit in accordance with carrier guidelines and timelines
- Complete annual renewal reviews to ensure client needs from coverage and pricing perspective are maintained
- Obtain claims information in an empathetic, accurate and delicate manner and submit to the carrier in a timely manner
- Successfully contribute to the achievement of Service team Service Level Agreements (SLA) , Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and business objectives
- Maintain a solid understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislations
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- College/university degree or equivalent work experience
- RIBO license
- Working towards CAIB or CIP considered an asset
- 1-2 years’ work experience in commercial insurance
- Relevant industry practice or Line of Business experience
- Experience working in a Service Center environment an asset
- Ability to work in a fast pace Service Center environment
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) – Outlook, Word and Excel
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Monika Cieslinski at (905) 755-2064 or Monika.Cieslinski@mmc.com.