Senior Operations Efficiency Analyst
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_083093-en Apply
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to thrive and survive.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Toronto office:
Senior Operations Efficiency Analyst
What can you expect?
- In this role, you will partner with Senior Leaders across the organization to develop and execute plans to standardize processes, improve operational capabilities (onshore & offshore), increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, and ensure the successful implementation of change initiatives.
- You will also be responsible for in-depth research and analysis, development of robust, fact-based business cases in support of change, as well as material to support communications and to influence desired outcomes.
- You will provide leadership and active participation in project & cross-functional teams that will: analyze & optimize complex Operations processes through the application of best practice methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- In the first 30 days, you will be expected to develop relationships with key stakeholders, within 60 days you will have an in-depth understanding of systems and within 90 days, you will be documenting and suggesting changes for improvements, influencing stakeholders and start implementing changes
What is in it for you?
Marsh Canada offers competitive employee benefits and a thriving culture to bring your authentic self to work
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, RSP (Retirement Savings Plan or TSFA (tax free savings account.) (regional specificity required)
- Generous Parental Leave and Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (regional specificity required)
- Entitled to 3 weeks of vacation, 2 personal days, 2 floating holidays, time off to give back to your community, 10 sick days, and nine company holidays (with early dismissal).
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
We will count on you to:
- Lead operational efficiency initiatives & contribute to the effective management of shared operations – onshore/ offshore
- Challenge existing practices and develop innovative solutions
- Design, evaluate and implement business strategy while managing the impact and delivery of change
- Drive and support cross-functional business initiatives to achieve objectives
- Lead by example and serve as a role model, set & maintain high ethical standards
- Monitor external environments for trends and best practices and implement appropriate action plans
- Manage complex and difficult negotiations, influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 5 years of financial services, P&C or industry services
- Advanced technology skills
- Strong knowledge of roles, process, and technology
- Excellent communications skills
- Aptitude for learning and teaching
- Proficiency in analyzing data
What makes you stand out:
- Recognized as problem-solver
- History of collaboration and teamwork
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- PMP certified
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.email@example.com
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.