Workday Certified Talent Consultants (multiple positions)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MercerJob ID R_080051-en Apply
Help shape the future by joining a top Workday partner as we expand in Canada!
Mercer Digital is experiencing incredible growth in our Workday practice and we are looking for leaders in this space to join the team and make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization. As we expand our Workday practice into Canada, we are looking for individuals with vast project experience that can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying Workday. We are looking to hire Certified Workday Consultants in all functional and technical areas.
Workday Talent roles – hiring certified consultants for Talent team (Recruiting, Talent, Performance, Learning, and Advanced Compensation)
- Workday certification(s) required
- 2+ years of functional Workday full life cycle implementation experience is required
- Ability to successfully lead and participate in client-facing Workday roles
- Ability to identify and analyze business needs and requirements across a combination of the following areas: Talent, Performance, Recruiting, Learning, and/or Advanced Compensation
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and ability to provide clarity and direction aligned with Workday configuration options, always considering current needs and future evolvement
- Ability to take ownership in responsibilities and adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed
- Experience guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, and developing system interface and data conversion plans
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with customers to define implementation expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starters that possess a strong desire to seek optimal solutions and share discovery with colleagues
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. As we expand into Canada, the career opportunities on our team have never been broader. Join us as we build the team of the future!
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks’ paid vacation (depending on grade level, determined in the interview process); plus, paid holidays and 10 sick days allotted
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At Mercer, we’re creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. When you join us, you bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to a team that values you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, where you were raised or born, who you love, or what your religious beliefs are. You are welcome here.
Chez Mercer, nous favorisons une culture d’entreprise qui vous permet d’etre vraiment vous- même au travail. Lorsque vous joignez nos rangs, vous contribuez, par votre énergie inclusive et votre enthousiasme, à une équipe qui vous apprécie à la fois sur les plans personnel et professionnel – peu importe qui vous êtes, votre apparence, l’endroit où vous êtes né ou avez grandi, qui vous aimez ou vos croyances religieuses. Ici, la porte vous est grande ouverte.