Workday Senior Integrations Consultants (multiple positions)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company: MercerJob ID R_080194-en Apply
Help shape the future by joining a top Workday partner as we expand in Canada!
Mercer Digital is experiencing incredible growth in our Workday practice and we are looking for leaders in this space to join the team and make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization. As we expand our Workday practice into Canada, we are looking for individuals with vast project experience that can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying Workday. We are looking to hire Certified Workday Consultants in all functional and technical areas.
Certified Workday Senior Integrations Consultants
- Currently Workday Integrations and Studio certified
- Ability to perform complex Workday Studio integrations
- 3-5 years’ experience personally leading design sessions, configuring, and developing full life cycle ME and LE global implementations
- Broad Workday integration experience across Workday modules and business verticals
- Have built, tested, and deployed integrations that enable you to speak with authority/consult with clients on multiple design options and provide best practices
- Ability and desire to mentor junior consultants
- Excellent technical and executive communication skills are essential
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. As we expand into Canada, the career opportunities on our team have never been broader. Join us as we build the team of the future!
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks’ paid vacation (depending on grade level, determined in the interview process); plus, paid holidays and 10 sick days allotted
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At Mercer, we’re creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. When you join us, you bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to a team that values you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, where you were raised or born, who you love, or what your religious beliefs are. You are welcome here.
Chez Mercer, nous favorisons une culture d’entreprise qui vous permet d’etre vraiment vous- même au travail. Lorsque vous joignez nos rangs, vous contribuez, par votre énergie inclusive et votre enthousiasme, à une équipe qui vous apprécie à la fois sur les plans personnel et professionnel – peu importe qui vous êtes, votre apparence, l’endroit où vous êtes né ou avez grandi, qui vous aimez ou vos croyances religieuses. Ici, la porte vous est grande ouverte.