Retention Specialist I - Telesales-1
Location: Urbandale, Iowa, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_055800-en Apply
Retention Specialist I- Telesales
- Compiles new business and renewal packets/kits for interested applicants with complex needs and ensure all relevant paperwork is sent and received.
- Maintains the application entry system by prepping and coding information for advanced or complex accounts.
- Ensures all files and system records for account work are accurate and up-to-date and handles file work when requested or necessary.
- Performs carrier system analyses to complete credentialing and loss run requests for large, high priority clients and gathers the necessary client communication material based on outcomes.
- Liaises with clients and internal stakeholders to handle escalated inquiries and performs appropriate transactions related to policies and invoices.
- Coordinates communication between sales professionals and businesses or clientele.
- Supports a team of sales professionals with various tasks including faxing, scanning, word processing, document formatting, conducting basic excel analyses and drafting communications.
- Broker Licenses Required - Any
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.