Shared Services Outbound Analyst
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Secondary Locations: Urbandale,Iowa,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_043401-en Apply
As a Shared Services Outbound Analyst you will have the ability to make an impact on our customer’s experiences as well as our internal partners. In this role you will be asked to constantly think outside the box and look for opportunities for improvement across the business. You will be exposed to different aspects of Mercer which will allow you to gain a stronger understanding of Mercer’s business units.
- Responds to both standard and more difficult customer inquiries regarding products and services the Company offers.
- Answers, documents and monitors call center calls, emails and transactions.
- Researches to respond to customer inquiries, and responds formally to correspondence, either verbally or in writing, utilizing all reference material necessary to provide an informed response to the customer.
- Requests additional/missing information from the customer via letter or telephone call to answer customer inquiries.
- Documents client issues and escalates issues to appropriate parties to resolve.
- Provides written and verbal feedback to colleagues in a professional manner.
- Broker Licenses Required – Health and Life optional
- Defined Benefit call center experience - plus
- Call center experience - 1 year experience
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.