Pension Administration Coordinator
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Secondary Locations: Vernon Hills,Illinois,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_081278-en Apply
A Pension Administration Coordinator provides administrative and operational support to a group of Client Service Managers, Team Leads, and Analysts within our Pension Outsourcing group. Role expectations include:
- Responsible for completing mail merges, editing and proofreading participant letters, and reviewing election forms for 15-20 clients on a daily basis.
- Maintain template and requirement documents to comply with company standards.
- Maintain electronic file records
- Handle sensitive information
- Manage and complete internal and external project assignments
- Provide operational support with invoicing, auditing, expenses, weekly reports, coordinate training schedules, maintain distribution lists
- Coordinate large mailings, ordering supplies, work with vendors,
- Maintain and promote MMC, Mercer, and team standards and processes
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow for all client teams. Communicate with teams early and often about deadlines, challenges, and shifting priorities that may affect workflow.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, manage multiple client tasks, be able to manage interruptions and shifting priorities.
- Three to five years' of administrative assistant experience or related educational experience for an Administrative certificate or degree
- In-depth knowledge of the administrative procedures and tools required to support an individual and group
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, particularly merging and proper formatting of documents
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple projects and work efficiently against deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and solution oriented
- Can demonstrate problem solving and judgment capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, business communication and time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.