Pension Administration - Sr. Team Leader
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Secondary Locations: Vernon Hills,Illinois,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_046505-en Apply
If you have the skills and desire to grow your career as a member of Pension Administration Team, this Pension Administration Senior Team Leader role may be the right fit for you. As a Senior Team Leader, you will be a pivotal member of the Client Services Leadership team and have direct influence on future developments and successful planned growth of Mercer Services. Responsibilities will include:
Service Delivery Management:
- Management of service delivery team. This includes ensuring timely/ thorough issue resolution and response on client requests.
- Regularly review client SLAs to ensure we are meeting client expectations and implementing steps to address areas of client dissatisfaction; recognizes and manages risk, highlight areas of risk to senior leadership as needed.
- Support operational and compliance audits.
- Responsible for disseminating information to team including client issues, clean-up work/strategies, process changes and being first point of contact for questions.
- Lead/participate in client calls with the ability to engage in difficult or challenging conversations related to open issues, processes or changes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the client’s plans and administration procedures.
- Collaborate with fellow Team Leaders to ensure standardization across teams as well as identify areas for process improvement and enhancements.
- Identify and engage additional resources when necessary to complete required work
Team & People Management:
- Act as first point of contact for client team(s) for questions, escalations or clarifications
- Be accessible to team for questions and support
- Regular meetings with client teams; 1:1 meetings with direct reports. Coach direct reports in establishing goals, career-pathing & development opportunities
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Conduct performance appraisals, monitor workload and projects of team members to ensure work is aligned by resources, capacity and skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in defined benefit administration
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills; ability to model desired work values and practices for all team members
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including strong excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
- Ability to create a team environment that encourages both individual and team accomplishments; ability to establish measurable goals and evaluate the performance of team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.