Junior Specialist (Global Data Submission Program)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_052324-en Apply
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 22,000 employees are based in more than 43 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Warsaw office:
(Global Data Submission Program)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
As a member of Global Data Submission Program, part of the EMEA Client Solutions Team, you will have a chance to provide high quality to our major clients. You can join highly energetic and experienced team, where automation of the processes as well LEAN solutions is as much important as positive relationships and professionalism in each detail.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Data validation necessary for Mercer’s salary surveys
- Ensuring our clients receive all the documentation and trainings necessary to participate in the surveys
- Assisting clients with the use of Mercer’s tools and products
- Working with internal stakeholders based in Warsaw and abroad
We would like you to have:
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- 1-2 years of experience in the areas of customer services and / or market research
- Excel proficiency / analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and readiness to work in cross cultural and cross team environment
What makes ideal Candidate – but is not required:
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills
- human resources or compensation & benefits knowledge
What we offer?
- Work in an international and energetic environment
- Fast pace, exciting and friendly culture
- Competitive salary based on the temporary employment contract
- Attractive flex benefits package (including sports card, medical insurance, life insurance, retirement plan)
- Career development opportunities