HR Data Governance Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MarshJob ID R_048387-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company’s nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to the private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies HRIS team is looking for a new colleague to join the team in Warsaw, Poland for the position of:
HR Data Governance Analyst
The HR Data Governance Analyst is a member of the HR Data Governance and Protection team within HR Solutions. The Analyst works under the direction of the HR Data Governance Manager. The Analyst performs detailed data quality analysis of core measures (hires, promotions, transfers, terminations), audits core data elements (headcount detail) on a weekly/monthly basis, and builds data quality dashboards to be shared with HR Senior Leadership. The Analyst also manages the HR Data Governance Request process and engages with the Data Governance Council to coordinate the resolution of data quality issues.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Perform data quality analysis of key measures (hires, promotions, transfers, terminations), looking for outliers such as usage of incorrect reason codes and missing data elements.
- Identify data trends that could indicate process or education/training issues.
- Prepare findings to be presented to HR Senior Leadership (HRLT) and/or the Data Governance Council as needed.
- Manage the MMC Data Audit Process by performing a weekly audit of key data elements.
- Coordinate issue resolution with the Data Governance Council, HR Applications, HR Infrastructure Security & Integration, or HR Reporting & Analytics teams as needed.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with a high level of data analysis
- Understanding of Data Governance key concepts (data quality, metadata management, master & reference data management, data lifecycle management)
- Experience in using at least in one data quality management tool (e.g. Informatica IDQ)
- Intermediate MS Excel skills; ability to use formulas (e.g. Vlookup), and pivot tables (knowledge of macros and/or VBA a plus)
- Intermediate MS PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to remain focused amidst routine tasks
What we offer to our employees:
- Competitive salary based on the employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, life insurance, MasterCard restaurant card, language courses, sports card, NYSE stock purchase plan)
- Office in a modern, ”A” class building next to M2 Metro Line / “Rondo Daszyńskiego” station (check out our office! - https://goo.gl/SHmmxS or take the virtual tour! - http://bit.ly/2M4IibY) with delicious tea/coffee/chocolate/fruits available in the office
- Business casual dress code, flexible working hours & home office
- Excellent personal growth opportunities
- International working environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English.