HRIS Enterprise Portal Administrator
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MarshJob ID R_048389-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company’s nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to the private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies HRIS team is looking for a new colleague to join the team in Warsaw, Poland for the position of:
HRIS Enterprise Portal Administrator
The HRIS Enterprise Portal Administrator will be responsible for designing and monitoring digital sites and policies across corporate functions including HR, Communications, Finance, Compliance. A person in this role will Work closely with team comprised of architects, UX designers, business and technical analysts.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Lead requirements sessions with end users/internal stakeholders.
- Reviews customers’ needs and ensure consistency among features.
- Create specifications and work with the development teams to ensure the end product mirrors design and user experience.
- Execute product strategies and directions across the OpCos and other corporate functions.
- Develop technical POC (proof of concept) for design realization.
- Analyze metrics to determine usage patterns for ongoing design improvements.
- Provide support for UX guidance and standards across a variety of delivery methods (email, digital and print).
- Train colleagues on digital content management.
- Test new functionality and code releases.
We are looking for:
- A proven track record and a passion for building web pages with compelling user interfaces.
- Prior experience integrating 3rd party business process software.
- A high degree of creativity, interaction design understanding, and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of developing or core scripting environments.
- Experience in Portal, MS Sharepoint, and Social Media tools.
- Understanding of digital technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, Wikis, Blogs, application integration and Workday).
What we offer to our employees:
- Competitive salary based on the employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, life insurance, MasterCard restaurant card, language courses, sports card, NYSE stock purchase plan)
- Office in a modern, ”A” class building next to M2 Metro Line / “Rondo Daszyńskiego” station (check out our office! - https://goo.gl/SHmmxS or take the virtual tour! - http://bit.ly/2M4IibY) with delicious tea/coffee/chocolate/fruits available in the office
- Business casual dress code, flexible working hours & home office
- Excellent personal growth opportunities
- International working environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English.