JUNIOR ANALYST IN ANALYTICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_054008-en Apply
Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary ofMarsh & McLennan Companies(NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies includingMarsh,Guy CarpenterandOliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visitwww.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter@Mercer.
- Are you comfortable with working with numbers, databases and presenting data in an understandable way in Excel or presentations?
- Can you become an expert in compensation and benefits management?
- Do you want to join the team of analysts who are working on a daily basis for clients across the EMEA region?
If you have answered yes to the above questions apply for Mercer’ position based in the Warsaw office:
IN ANALYTICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM
Analytical Solutions Team (AST) is responsible for preparing customized statistical reports for Mercer clients ensuring the required standards of quality and timeliness. The Team supports Mercer clients and consultants across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. We are looking for a new member of the team who would be responsible for EMEA projects.
- Preparing data analyses, customized reports in the area of total rewards to Mercer consultants and clients across EMEA region including market pricing; clients pay systems analysis, benefits reports, etc.
- Participating in rewards and benefits projects ranging from compensation and benefits analysis, job evaluation to pay grading systems recommendations
- Peer-reviewing colleagues’ analyses and reports
- Ensuring high levels of service and client satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining day-to-day relationships with Mercer consultants across the EMEA region
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of data and a good understanding of statistics and the ability to work with spreadsheets
- Attention to details
- Ability to identify critical issues and proactively and independently offer solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate and negotiate expectations under time pressure in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and a strong general computer literacy
- Fluent written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Extensive training program to ensure the candidate can perform well in the role
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card, language courses)
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves
- A-class office building facilities near to Plac Zawiszy