Junior Analyst with Spanish
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_054953-en Apply
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
- Are you looking for an inspiring and dynamic work environment where you will be encouraged to succeed and grow?
- Do you want to understand how employees are rewarded across the globe and become an expert in compensation and benefits management?
- Are you comfortable with working with numbers, databases and presentingdata in an understandable way in Excel or presentations?
- Do you want to join the team of analysts who are working on a daily basis for clients across the LATAM region?
If you have answered yes to the above questions apply for Mercer’ position based in the Warsaw office:
Junior Analyst with Spanish
(Analytical Solutions Team)
Analytical Solutions Team (AST) is responsible for preparing customized statistical reports for Mercer clients ensuring the required standards of quality and timeliness. The Team supports Mercer clients and consultants across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. We are looking for a new member of the team who would be responsible for LATAM projects.
- Preparing data analyses, customized reports in the area of total rewards to Mercer consultants and clients across LATAM region Participating in rewards and benefits projects ranging from compensation and benefits analysis
- Ensuring high levels of service and client satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining day-to-day relationships with Mercer consultants across the LATAM region
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to identify critical issues and proactively and independently offer solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate and negotiate expectations under time pressure in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish (Polish is not required)
- Very good command of English
- Standard working hours in this role are 11.00-19.00 Warsaw time
- Extensive training program to ensure the candidate can perform well in the role - you will also be assigned a ‘buddy’ who will be supporting you throughout your first weeks
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card, language courses)
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international organization and work in a people-oriented team
- Development within a growing company through online and real-life training and conferences with our business partners and by giving you access to a learning platform
- A-class office building facilities near to Plac Zawiszy