Junior Benefits Plan Administrator /Norwegian Speaker
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_046959-en Apply
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary ofMarsh & McLennan Companies(NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies includingMarsh,Guy Carpenter, andOliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visitwww.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter@Mercer.
The role is a part of Operations team based in Warsaw that is supporting brokers, consultants, and advisor in multiple European countries that service our clients in relation to their group insurance and pension plans.
Junior Benefits Plan Administrator
- Collating, reviewing and processing data and invoices related to clients’ insurance policies and pension plans,
- Performing different types of administrative tasks,
- Maintaining the quality of data in internal systems and applications,
- Supporting brokers and administrators onshore in client invoicing and other billing related activities
- Taking part in work transition from Norway i.e. taking on new tasks, standardizing and improving processes, preparing and maintaining process documentation
- Very good command of English is a must,
- Good command of the Norwegian language is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and general computer literacy
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Good organization skills, attention to detail and ability to seek improvements within existing processes,
- Experience in SSC, BPO, operations environment working with processes will be a plus
- Competitive salary, based on a contract of employment
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, lunch cards, life insurance, savings plan, and sports benefits),
- Unique opportunity to gain experience with international exposure and using language on daily basis.
- Offices in a modern building near Plac Zawiszy
If you are would like to apply, please send your CV in English.