Junior Benefits Plan Administrator (Swedish Speaker)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_047674-en Apply
Mercerdelivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary ofMarsh & McLennan Companies(NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies includingMarsh,Guy Carpenter,andOliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visitwww.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter@Mercer.
Junior Benefits Plan Administrator | Swedish Speaker
- Collating, reviewing and processing data and invoices related to clients’ insurance policies and pension plans,
- Performing different types of administrative tasks,
- Maintaining the quality of data in internal systems and applications,
- Supporting brokers and administrators onshore in client invoicing and other billing related activities
- Very good command of English is a must,
- Good command of the Swedish language is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and general computer literacy
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Good organization skills, attention to detail and ability to seek improvements within existing processes,
- Experience in SSC, BPO, operations environment working with processes will be a plus
- Competitive salary, based on the contract of employment
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, lunch card, life insurance, savings plan, and sports benefits, unlimited access to a learning platform)
- Unique opportunity to gain experience with international exposure and using language on daily basis.
- Offices in a modern building near Plac Zawiszy
If you are would like to apply, please send your CV in English.