Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_047623-en Apply
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies including Marsh, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer is looking for talented and motivated candidates for the following position:
JUNIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
This position supports the efforts of the Career Products Business Intelligence Team to provide product sales reporting for the global business leadership, customer activity reporting for the Global Sales & Marketing teams and global marketing campaign reporting.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Create ad-hoc reports and run ready-to-use reports describing Career Products business
- Peer review reports created by other team members
- Support data preparation and loading process to update data warehouse
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness reporting from the point of compiling data, through cleaning it and finally checking the results
- Communicate in English with people from various global teams
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the creation of sales reports or other similar reports
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, data mining, econometrics or related field highly desired
- Understanding of relational database concepts and relationships and ability to apply them in reporting
- Experience with a statistical analysis software package desired
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Curiosity to understand how results are compiled and willingness to investigate correctness of data
- Extraordinary attention to details
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Strong listening and communications skills – be able to precisely specify a scope of work to be done with people from different backgrounds
- Experience with IBM Cognos is desirable and would be an asset
- Experience with VBA would be an asset
WHAT WAITS FOR YOU BESIDES THE TOP TECHNOLOGY AND GREAT COWORKERS?
- Among the many benefits are competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through online and real-life conferences with our mentors based in the US and by giving you access to a learning platform. You can enjoy comfortable office space in a modern office next to Plac Zawiszy with free and tasty coffee /tea /chocolate and fruits in the kitchen.
- We can provide you with MultiSport Plus sports card and Benefit Systems culture card, MasterCard lunch card, medical coverage (with massages included!), life insurance, savings scheme, flexible working hours and we refund language courses at the office. Our dress code is ‘business casual’.
Submit your resume in English and let’s talk.