Junior Specialist - Global Benefits Management
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_038536-en Apply
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
Global Benefits Management
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Global Benefits Management Center of Excellence (GBM CoE) team provides support to benefits consultants based in various Mercer locations worldwide. The GBM Administration Junior Specialist position has been created to work with other GBM teams to service Mercer’s clients; its role is to coordinate certain activities currently performed by consultants in the GBM teams in other Mercer locations. Additionally, as a GBM Administration Junior Specialist, you will have an opportunity to:
- Learn about benefits around the world, group insurance in particular;
- Develop your analytical and communication skills in a multicultural environment;
- Work with colleagues globally.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting foreign consultants and insurance brokers;
- Updating internal and external Mercer benefits management systems;
- Tracking and coordinating clients’ policies status.
We would like you to have:
- Fluent English speakers;
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships in a virtual environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What makes the ideal candidate – but not required:
- Additional foreign languages (like Spanish, French, etc.)
- Experience in client support.
What we offer to our employees:
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves;
- Competitive salary based on employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses);
- A-class office building facilities close to Plac Zawiszy - chill-out rooms with the Table Football game and massage chairs.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.