Junior Specialist in Client Solutions Team (CST)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_068926-en Apply
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in Warsaw:
Junior Specialist in Client Solutions Team
What can you expect?
Our organization is characterized by experienced and friendly managers, as well as open and diverse corporate culture. This role is based in our Warsaw office in the Client Solutions Team - CST, which is a truly unique place. If you like genuinely multinational, multicultural and dynamic environment – this work offer is definitely for you. In this role you’ll have a chance to develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with Mercer’s clients and consultants in the comp&ben area for the EMEA Market.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary including a variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, MasterCard lunch card, savings plan, fruits at the office)
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- International exposure – working with teams across the globe
- Subsidized language courses for native and non-native speakers
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and managing clients’ participation in Mercer’s salary surveys
- Preparing comp&ben related data analysis for both internal and external clients
- Delivering day to day assistance and trainings to clients
- Cooperation with market consultants – providing sales support to consultants (sales presentations, product information, etc.)
- Close collaboration with other teams and colleagues internally and handling ad hoc projects
We would like you to have:
- 1+ years of experience in the areas of customer service
- Fluent English is a must
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Very strong organizational and project coordination skills
What makes the ideal candidate – but not required
- Market research, HR or Comp&Ben area experience
- Experience in sales and/or negotiations with Clients
- Analytical skills and strong focus on details
- Knowledge of French, German or Portuguese
Please send your application in English.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete an on-demand video interview powered by HireVue.