Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_061413-en Apply
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
We are looking for excellent candidates to join our Mergers and Acquisition (HR M&A) group as:
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The purpose of the M&A Specialist role is to support the preparation for day one and post-merger integration progress by collecting, analyzing and synthesizing key human resource information, as well as supporting HR due diligence.
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Due diligence process in M&A transactions across the globe
- Analyzing and investigating of HR due diligence related topics such as: benefits design in health and wealth, compensation and total rewards strategies, organizational design / cost synergy modeling and execution, addressing retention and flight risks of top talent, cultural alignment and roadmap development, leadership assessment and team development
- Analyzing employees’ census, payroll and benefits data, and prepare reports on key findings
- Preparing valuation models for transaction advisory purposes
- Taking part in calls with the C-Suite, financial and HR executives of Mercer’s top clients
- Recognizing red flags and people risks in M&A transactions
- Developing reports / presentations and other client-facing documents to support strategic discussions with Mercer’s top clients
We would like you to have:
- A strong command of spoken and written English is a must
- Familiarity with Finance/M&A transactions or HR environment
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous and fluctuating environment
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel based tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities
What makes the ideal Candidate – but is not required:
- Experience in M&A or HR advisory
What we offer?
- Competitive salary including a variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, MasterCard lunch card, savings plan, fruits at the office)
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- International exposure – working with teams across the globe
- Practice use of English language on a daily basis
- Work/life balance with flexibility to work from home
- Subsidized language courses for native and non-native speakers
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English.