Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_046357-en Apply
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organisations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 23,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With nearly 65,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $14 billion, through its market-leading companies including Marsh, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
For our Warsaw office, we are looking for a:
Our dynamic Regional marketing team is planning and executing strategies to support the delivery of business goals. This role will manage, develop and implement complex marketing campaigns to support the Career Products business.
- Define and implement part of the regional marketing plan and make use of all channels to reach out to clients, such as call campaigns, direct marketing, digital campaigns, events, and webcast.
- Work closely with the product managers and local consultants in the development and evaluation of the strategy.
- Oversees the development of competitive value propositions, client-centric messaging and points of view.
- Reports on key performance indicators, particularly those related to demand generation, sales follow-up and brand engagement.
- Develops the strategy around digital and direct-response led marketing plans and help increase traffic to our e-commerce sites.
- Oversees project budgets, budget forecasting, and reconciliation.
- Ensure marketing activities are consistent with Mercer brand and aligned with business development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related field or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience – preferably in a professional services or consulting environment.
- Experience in an international company is a must.
- Highly proficient in written communication in English with strong proofreading skills.
- Experience with web analytics and reporting as well as social media and SEO.
- Familiar with CRM and Marketing automated tools such as salesforce.com and Marketo.
- The proven track record for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working as part of a virtual regional team.
WHAT WAITS FOR YOU BESIDES THE TOP TECHNOLOGY AND GREAT COWORKERS?
- Among the many benefits are competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through online and real-life conferences with our mentors based in the US and by giving you access to a learning platform. You can enjoy comfortable office space in a modern office next to Plac Zawiszy with free and tasty coffee /tea /chocolate and fruits in the kitchen.
- We can provide you with MultiSport Plus sports card and Benefit Systems culture card, MasterCard lunch card, medical coverage (with massages included!), life insurance, savings scheme, flexible working hours and we refund language courses at the office. Our dress code is ‘business casual’.
Submit your resume in English and let’s talk.