Open Positions for Candidates with Language Skills
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MarshJob ID R_073906-en Apply
Open positions for Candidates with language skills (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish and Danish)
Looking for an inspiring and dynamic work environment where you will be encouraged to succeed and grow professionally? You have just found a perfect place - join us in European Business Support Centre and get on the right career path. You will be surrounded by fun people of diverse backgrounds and nationalities and you will be able to practice your languages, learn new vocabulary and develop your strengths on a daily basis. Variety of tasks, possibility of working from home and a great multicultural atmosphere are guaranteed. We would expect you to deliver highest quality service to the client while in return we enable you to grow, get specialized in your field and much more!
If you are ready for this challenge, join us at European Business Support Centre!
What you need to be successful:
- College or University degree (any faculty welcome)
- 1 year of experience - preferably in an international / matrix organization (as an advantage)
- Confidentiality and ability to work with data
- Practical experience within a customer services area
- Fluency in English / Dutch / Italian / French / German/ Spanish,/ Swedish/ Danish or any other language
What we offer to our employees:
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Business casual dress code
- Competitive salary based on employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card)
- Office building in the Warsaw city centre near Rondo Daszyńskiego / M2 line)
Our idea is simple. We have taken over some of the back-office operations from Marsh Europe in order to relieve our colleagues abroad and let them focus on their priorities. We carry them out in a timely manner always striving at efficiency, high quality and outstanding results. These tasks include billing, downloading of policies, iProcurement, travel reservations, expenses accounting, translations and others. They do not require a direct contact with the client in majority of cases and are frequently carried out online or on the telephone. They do require accuracy and conscientiousness, are well varied and stimulating, and allow for a personalized contact with other Marsh colleagues abroad.