Junior Specialist with German
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MarshJob ID R_061205-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company’s nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to the private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
About EBSC (European Business Support Centre)
Our idea is simple. We have taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes policy management, claims, procurement, data management, billing, sales support activities, and others. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers
from Germany in administrative activities.
Junior Specialist with German
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
- Daily interaction with German-natives within the local team
- Managing insurance policies by creating documentation, introducing changes in systems, generating summaries
- Processing purchase requisitions, purchase orders and invoices in the global accounting system
- Participation in the vendor setup process
- Supporting insurance brokers from Germany in expenses’ settlements, data collection, database updates as well as other sales support activities
- Cooperating with the local team in process transitions from abroad
- Possibility in participating in internal project
- Good German (B2 level as a minimum)
- Very good English
- Good command of MS Office (MS Excel)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What makes the ideal Candidate – but is not required:
- Knowledge of the insurance sector
- Work experience in SSC / BPO or an international work environment
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Business casual dress code
- Salary based on the employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card)
- Office building in the Warsaw City Centre near Rondo Daszyńskiego / M2 line)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.