Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_059122-en Apply
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
We seek candidates to join our Mercer’s Multinational Client Group as
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Mercer’s Multinational Client Group is a global, cross-LOB structure dedicated to advising and servicing the company’s largest and most strategic clients. MCG Research & Insights team supports the MCG organization by providing research, analysis, reporting, graphic design and project management services to support global account management, business development, and strategic planning.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing miscellaneous research and analytical support to the MCG organization and its most senior members, with a particular focus on Global Client Managers, Project and Program Managers, Vertical and Practice Leaders, and Executive Leadership. The work performed typically includes: identifying appropriate sources; collecting, analyzing and synthetizing information; drawing insights and conclusions; producing visually effective documents.
- Developing reports, presentations and other materials about the company’s most strategic clients (covering business structure, strategy, people issues, financial performance, key developments, etc.) to support the preparation of client meetings and facilitate growth-related activities
- Producing ad hoc analyzes of industries, markets and competitors, to facilitate and improve growth planning activities, business development efforts and strategic decision making
- Occasionally contribute to client-facing work that requires external research, such as the delivery of consulting projects and the creation of thought leadership materials, POVs, etc.
We would like You to have:
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- BA or MA degree in business, management, or similar
- Strong knowledge of general business concepts (strategy, finance, HR, etc.)
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in an analytical/research environment
- Proven ability to gather and analyze complex business information and draw insights
- Exceptional analytical skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to produce visually effective presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player approach
- Quick learner-driven by curiosity, proactivity and can-do approach
- Strong self-awareness and knowledge of own limits
- Competitive salary including a variety of benefits
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- International exposure – working with teams across the globe
- Work/life balance with the flexibility to work from home
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your application (CV) in English.