Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_047202-en Apply
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, through its market-leading companies including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in Warsaw:
SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic colleague willing to work, develop and grow in an international environment. Based in Warsaw, this role will ultimately contribute to the growth of the Global Career business through the execution of high-impact activities. This position is mainly responsible for supporting the global and regional roll-out of Mercer thought leadership releases, incl. the measurement of their impact, as well as the execution of select partnership programmes in the UK/Europe zone.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Coordinate the production of thought leadership pieces (white papers, articles) with the Design team
- Coordinate mercer.com page creation to host new content, design and perform email campaigns in Marketo, as well as prepare and host client webcasts
- Work on campaign emails structure, design and launch, incl. smart list creation in Marketo
- Layout internal communications and feed posts on Mercerlink community sites
- Support the management of select sponsored events in Europe
- Liaise with external providers (print houses, conference organisers, other suppliers) on briefing, execution, timeline, logistics and payments
- Extract and analyse sales and pipeline data from MercerForce
We would like you to join us if you:
- Like to work both with people and numbers
- Are a well organised, energetic person, results-oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Have attention to details for high-quality deliverables and accuracy in administrative processes
- Have fluent English (spoken and written)
- Know Word, PowerPoint, Excel; InDesign, Photoshop, Flash
- Are familiar with HTML, FrontPage / Adobe; and ideally Marketo, SalesForce and Webex
- Among the many benefits are a competitive salary based on employment contract and genuine growth opportunities
- You will have a chance to grow within Market Analysis area where you will be supported from day one
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through online and real-life training and conferences with our business partners based in the UK/US and by giving you access to a learning platform.
- We can provide you with MultiSport sports card, MasterCard lunch card, medical coverage, life insurance, and we refund language courses at the office
Submit your resume in English and tell us why you would make a great addition to the team!