Senior HRIS Specialist - Workday Integration Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MarshJob ID R_048392-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company’s nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to the private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies HRIS team is looking for a new colleague to join the team in Warsaw, Poland for the position of:
Senior HRIS Specialist – Workday Integration Specialist
The Workday Integration Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of Workday integration design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Develop technical specifications documentation.
- Develop Workday integrations using the following technologies: calculated fields, EIB, Core Connector (HR and Payroll), Document Transformation, Workday Studio, API, Develop unit and system test plans.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Provide support for user acceptance testing.
- Develop and execute implementation plan.
- Provide support for incident ticket resolution.
- Participate in Workday upgrade projects to determine integration impacts, perform testing and remediate if needed.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with Workday functional areas (payroll, HR, business process, security)
- Hands-on experience in the full SDLC of Workday integrations using: calculated fields, EIB, Core Connector (HR and Payroll), Document Transformation, Workday Studio, API
- Hands-on experience with developing custom reports and report as a service (RaaS)
- Experience with querying and performing data mining against Oracle databases.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience working in a large and complex organization.
- Experience supporting applications subject to SOX and other audit controls.
What we offer to our employees:
- Competitive salary based on the employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, life insurance, MasterCard restaurant card, language courses, sports card, NYSE stock purchase plan)
- Office in a modern, ”A” class building next to M2 Metro Line / “Rondo Daszyńskiego” station (check out our office! - https://goo.gl/SHmmxS or take the virtual tour! - http://bit.ly/2M4IibY) with delicious tea/coffee /chocolate/fruits available in the office
- Business casual dress code, flexible working hours & home office
- Excellent personal growth opportunities
- International working environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English.