Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MercerJob ID R_059117-en Apply
Through data solutions, tools, and advisory services we work with our clients to help them succeed. We bring innovative and smart solutions to assist our clients and their workforce in their daily demands in the areas of career, wealth and health. We live the greater good in everything we do to Make Tomorrow Today. We are Mercer.
We seek candidates to join our Mercer’s Multinational Client Group as
(1 year fixed term contract)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The candidate will join the Research & Insights Team in Warsaw which works closely with Mercer’s global executives to support their business development efforts and growth planning. The team is a part of Multinational Client Group and its goal is to develop market and business intelligence to ensure that the Company’s solutions for the largest global clients remain competitive.
- Collecting and analyze management information, develop reports/ presentations and other client-facing documents to support strategic discussions with the top Mercer’s clients
- Presenting insights through developing well-structured written documents (reports, presentations) based on strong business narration & data visualization
- Running various reports based on internal data sources and provide answers that are driven by data
- Collecting information and reports from global team members, formulate conclusions based on collected data and present them in a structured way
- Contribution to other strategic initiatives of the MCG globally
- Excellent command of English (Polish is not required)
- University degree (preferably in the field of economy, business or similar)
- 1-2 years’ experience in project management, consulting, business intelligence, or enterprise reporting, preferably in the professional services industry
- Ability to take personal responsibility for the work result and positively influence others
- Analytical and structured approach for complex business information as well as the ability to translate them into clear conclusions
- Critical judgement and attention to detail skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint (with focus on excellent presentations preparing and comfortable presenting to the stakeholders)
- Unique opportunity to join one of the most strategic areas of the company’s structure
- Ability to cooperate with the top global executives of the company
- Ability to further develop skills and knowledge
- Employment contract for a fixed 1-year term
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits solutions
- Working from home possibilities (home office)
- Friendly work environment and people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
Please send your application in English.