Software Asset Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_046736-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company’s nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to the private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Currently, we are looking for:
Software Asset Analyst
As a Software Asset Analyst, you will provide support throughout the software asset lifecycle to help optimize value, cost and reduce risk associated with software ownership. This will include operational support for software asset management initiatives such as software reclamation and software blacklisting. You will be preparing regular reports that can be reviewed and actioned by other members of the Software Asset Management team.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Run software reclamation campaigns including management of the reclamation SharePoint site
- Run of software blacklisting process including identifying unauthorized installations, user communications, and monitoring software removals
- Run software asset management reports as needed to support the software asset lifecycle including compliance reports and usage reports
- Be a primary point of contact for application profiling related inquiries and tasks for MGTI applications including maintaining application information in the system of record
- Support the application request workflow including performing license checks
- Submit and track requests for the resolution of unrecognized evidence
We would like you to join us if you have:
- A university degree in a technology related discipline
- At least 2 years of software asset management experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of ITAM processes and procedures
- Ability and experience to develop and create reports.
- Among the many benefits are a competitive salary based on employment contract and genuine growth opportunities
- You will have a chance to grow within the IT area where you will be supported from day one
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through online and real-life training and conferences with our business partners based in the UK/US and by giving you access to a learning platform
- You can enjoy comfortable office space in a modern office next to Rondo Daszynskiego M2 station (office tour - click here) with free and tasty coffee / tea / chocolate and fruits in the kitchen
- We can provide you with MultiSport sports card, MasterCard lunch card, medical coverage (with massages included!), life insurance, flexible working hours and we refund language courses at the office
Submit your resume in English and let’s discuss the role in details!