Workday HRIS Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Company: MarshJob ID R_048394-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company’s nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to the private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies HRIS team is looking for a new colleague to join the team in Warsaw, Poland for the position of:
Workday HRIS Analyst
This position is for an entry-level professional individual contributor in HRIS, who works under close supervision to support the configuration and maintenance of HRIS systems. This position also responds to routine system enhancement change requests and analyzes basic HR data.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Support the configuration and maintenance of the HRIS system (Workday)
- Update user and role-based security changes
- Respond to queries and troubleshoot access issues
- Respond to routine system enhancement change requests
- Assist in the development of system specifications, design, and development from the end user perspective to contribute to system enhancements and resolve basic technical problems
- Prepare simple statistical summaries and reports from HRIS involving payroll information, performance data, and other employee data to ensure data is organized in the most efficient manner
- Review and recommend methods to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Recommend continuous improvements based on end user/system errors
- Provide data to gain insight on the root cause of perceived system issues
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential and cautioning others regarding potential breaches.
- Prepare statistical summaries and reports from the Human Resource Information System involving payroll information, performance management, and other employee data
- Develop and execute test scenarios and use cases
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of Workday experience in the following areas: HR, Security and Business processes, Workday reporting and data source usage
- Hands on experience in application configuration and with configurable security
- HRIS experience in configuration of enterprise-class HCM applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the system development life cycle with a focus on system and usability testing
- Experience with Agile development methodology will be a plus
What we offer to our employees:
- Competitive salary based on the employment contract
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, life insurance, MasterCard restaurant card, language courses, sports card, NYSE stock purchase plan)
- Office in a modern, ”A” class building next to M2 Metro Line / “Rondo Daszyńskiego” station (check out our office! - https://goo.gl/SHmmxS or take the virtual tour! - http://bit.ly/2M4IibY) with delicious tea/coffee/chocolate/fruits available in the office
- Business casual dress code, flexible working hours & home office
- Excellent personal growth opportunities
- International working environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English.