Associate Client Executive
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_053152-en Apply
In this role of Associate Client Executive you will be responsible for the support of senior level Client Executives and serving as the project manager for the account team on large initiatives or complex accounts. You will also implement action plans, monitor progress, assure service meets or exceeds expectations and will be responsible for growing satisfied client relationships.
Additionally you would also:
- Handle sales and/or relationship management activities with clients in order to originate new client relationships and/or expand and retain existing relationships.
- Partner with various account management teams to provide superior client service
- Initiate new revenue for the firm through the acquisition of new clients or the expansion of revenues from existing clients
- Address escalated issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner, help manage expectations, mitigate relationship risks and apply judgement as to when to escalate major issues to senior level colleagues ensuring compliance.
- Develop strong relationships internally with professional counterparts and at client organizations
- Attend and participate in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company.