Clincial Services RN - Total Health Management,
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Secondary Locations: Washington,District of Columbia,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_051827-en Apply
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating exciting and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, securing finances for retirement or aligning employees with workforce strategy. Capitalizing on analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the impact of business decisions, now and in the future. Our holistic view and deep expertise allows us to see client’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation and impact and every idea and solution we offer
Principal, Total Health Management, Clinical Services Nurse
This is a tremendous opportunity to join our dynamic and growing Total Health Management (THM) group which is part of our Health & Benefits (H&B) line of business. In this role you will serve as a clinical subject matter expert supporting health and well-being projects, typically with our more sophisticated and complex clients with 5,000+ employees. In this role you will interact with the Mercer Client teams and manage the engagements which include marketplace overviews; procuring, developing and implementing solutions; managing solutions, including clinical audits; and data analytics for monitoring the impact of solutions. Additionally, you will also have responsibility for driving sales of such engagements.
- Understand the population health management marketplace and effectively communicate Mercer's position on latest industry trends to clients
- Create demand for new products/services in the marketplace
- Establish effective carrier/vendor relationships to serve clients in benefits procurement and administration
- Leverage Mercer's size and reputation to negotiate highly competitive fees and solution options from carriers and vendors
- Build market presence by leading and presenting at industry seminars and conferences.
- Lead complex client engagements, including managing overall service delivery, strategy, financial evaluations, procurements, implementations, and ongoing monitoring
- Determine the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles/responsibilities within the client team
- Utilize appropriate Mercer tools in the development and execution of client strategy
- Draw upon Mercer’s multi-disciplinary team of consultants to bring the resource(s) forward to clients (e.g., communications, compliance, etc.)
- Manage support staff which is contingent upon the size and complexity of the engagement as well as revenue of the account
- Delegate effectively to provide developmental opportunities to team members including providing mentoring and coaching
- Leverage work to the most appropriate career level/grade
- Financial & Sales
- Accountable for revenue/profitability for client projects
- Monitor & measure the success of projects in terms of scope, budget, timeliness and client satisfaction
- Generate sales by expanding revenues from existing clients and by leading prospecting efforts with new clients
- Lead and participate in new business opportunities with sales channel partners
- Cross-sell other Mercer and MMC products and services to clients
- Provide administrative and operational support to Mercer products (e.g., Mercer Health Advantage, Telemedicine and Expert Medical Opinion collectives, etc.).
- Incorporate compliance and professional standards into all work processes, including peer review and maintaining required licensure
- BA/BS preferred; RN required.
- 7+ years’ experience in identifying, designing, recommending and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to employers' complex population health management challenges
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment and to work independently and on a team.
- Strong, innovative sales and marketing skills plus the ability to market organizational strengths successfully
- Superior analytical, strategic planning, oral and written communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proven management skills in leading large, complex projects
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Required to obtain and maintain appropriate licenses as required by state regulations and Mercer policies
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.