Senior Health and Benefits Consultant
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_056277-en Apply
Do you believe a firm’s people are irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come? If so, Mercer is the place for you.
As a Senior Health and Benefits Consultant, you will lead complex client engagements, develop sophisticated benefits strategies, and drive the development of tools and solutions to address complex client issues.
- Develop and lead client engagements with clients of varying sizes.
- Monitor success of projects in terms of scope, budget, timeliness and client satisfaction.
- Have accountability for revenue/profitability for client accounts and projects.
- Participate in setting strategic direction and creating demand for new solutions.
- Build market presence by leading and presenting at industry seminars and conferences.
- Leverage company's size and reputation to negotiate highly competitive rates and coverage options from carriers and vendors.
- At least twelve years of industry related experience
- Ability to partner and lead teams to deliver project objectives; ability to work independently and on a team
- Required to obtain and maintain appropriate licenses as required by state regulations and Mercer policies
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.