Business Analyst - 6 mths fixed term
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Company: MercerJob ID R_042421-en Apply
Opportunity to join a global organisation!
Mercer has an enviable reputation in the superannuation space, as they are in the business of putting our customers and clients at the centre of everything we do, administering our customers’ superannuation to create the best possible outcomes. If this resonates with you, than perhaps this is the role you are after!
About the Role
This client-focused administration team is responsible for managing fund level transactions, reconciliations and reporting to internal and external customers and clients. We have a need for a 6 mth contract with potential to extend.
If you like to be part of a team, pride yourself on giving excellent customer service, have attention to detail, aptitude for working with data and relevant superannuation experience would be a bonus. This is an excellent opportunity to join our global organisation in financial services and grow your career. Key responsibilities include:
- Completion of reconciliation and data integrity processes
- Responsible for resolving and analysing data and reconciliation exceptions
- Providing expertise to the wider administration team on matters relating to financial data management and data integrity
- Completion of fund level processes, including interest rate calculations and updates and ad-hoc and regular regulatory reporting. Project work related to fund changes and process improvements
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Strong analytical skills and numeric reasoning – love working with data!
- Understanding of superannuation or fund administration is beneficial
- Enjoy working as part of a cohesive team who enjoy supporting each other
- Previous administration experience (including intermediate knowledge of MS Word and advanced knowledge of MS Excel) and a genuine desire to “create betters lives” for our valued customers
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for dealing with data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to expand their career in superannuation in a challenging and busy role whilst working for a Global Organisation with over 20,000 employees based in more than 40 countries. At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organisation with a vibrant and supportive culture. APPLY now by clicking the apply button! Or call Philippa Martin +64 9 928 3115 for a confidential chat or email Philippa.email@example.com
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete background check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.