Client Executive, Workplace Savings
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Company: MercerJob ID R_046110-en Apply
It’s an exciting time to join Mercer a Global Leader in financial services as a Client Executive in Workplace Savings.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of client relationships, primarily employers who participate in the Mercer Super Trust (MST) or who appoint Mercer as their preferred KiwiSaver provider.
- Managing and growing clients relationships by establishing a clear understanding of their needs and delivering advice, solutions and services which solve client issues
- Executing an account plan for each client to achieve client satisfaction and sales growth
- Working as part of the wider Mercer team to ensure services and projects are delivered to meet client expectations
- Strong relationship building - effectively engaging with a wide range of audiences including our Mercer clients and their employees, Mercer Colleagues and other stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in client relationship management, ideally in a financial services environment
- Consulting and/or relationship management skills
- Ability to build great relationships with clients and internally to deliver confidence and trusted working relationships
- A sound understanding of the KiwiSaver, superannuation, and employee benefits industry
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
This is your chance to be a part of a dynamic and supportive team in a successful organisation while being provided with a range of health, wealth and lifestyle benefits.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, APPLY now by sending your resume to Philippa Martin via the link provided!
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record and Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
**Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process.