System Automation Specialist
Location: Westlake, Texas, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_036862-en Apply
The MGTI Global Cross Platform Automation team is recruiting for the position of System Automation Specialist. The role will report directly to the Global Cross Platform Automation Team Lead
- Responsible for the assessment, design and development of automation solutions across a wide range of technologies.
- Development of an automated server build process for Windows servers, utilizing technologies such as PowerShell, PowerShell Desired State Configuration, Chef and Packer.
- The role will involve dealing with internal customers/stakeholders in identifying and documenting requirements for automation initiatives, agreeing design and scope with said stakeholders, and developing and testing the solution.
- Strong knowledge of Windows PowerShell is preferable
- Knowledge of database technologies and the use of SOAP/REST application programming interfaces (APIs) is also required
- Knowledge of or experience in either Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation software or HPE/Microfocus Operations Orchestration software would be a distinct advantage, although full training will be provided.
- Bachelor of Science - Computer and Information Science
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.